Re: [ANNOUNCE] ozone public CVS server

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, burtonator wrote:
> Falko Braeutigam wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > finally... the ozone CVS server is available to the public!
> >
> > If you are interested in the latest and greatest, you can directly access the
> > source tree via:
> >
> >         cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@213.68.242.2:/raid/Repository login
> >         password: anoncvs
> >
> >         cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@213.68.242.2:/raid/Repository checkout ozone
> >
> > Later we will add Web access to the source tree too.
>
> Thank god! :)
:)

> Can we get a DNS??? Will this change from under us?
We just wanted to make available the CVS is soon as possible. DNS should be
available in a few days. I will announce this here.

>  Also... how about
> using a more standard CVSROOT convention... maybe /cvs/xml-ozone or
> /cvs/ozone
C'mon, you just need to copy and paste this from the browser into a shell or
your CVS front-end. Is there another reason than good-looking? If not, then we
may change this when DNS is available but I'm not sure.

SMB GmbH                                   http://www.softwarebuero.de