From: Falko Braeutigam [mailto:falko@softwarebuero.de]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 5:36 AM
To: Eugene W.; ozone-users@ozone-db.org
Subject: Re: Front end

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Eugene W. wrote
> Falco,
Hmmm... who's this? ;)

> The program I am working on is just a pet project, and I would not try
to build it into anything
> as-is. I will work on it for the next few days and try to send you a
working jar as soon as
> possible.
Great. But please don't send it to the list.

> However, regardless of that program, I would be very interested in
writing or helping write the
> administrative front end. I have never used cvs and unfortunately
though I am running dual boot, I
> have not found a replacement for the win-only Kawa ide. I hope this
will not be a problem, but I
> will be trying to convert to Linux anyway.
There are CVS front-ends for win too. Maybe someone here in the list has
pointer? Coverting to Linux is not a must. And, if the developers are
working
on different platforms, then the entire thing will also run on different
platforms, which is of benefit for all.

> For a couple of days I will work on my tool and on trying to figure
out the database (I have not
> tried to use it yet). Mail me if you have any pointers.
Yes, try it out and get back with your questions, proposals, comments,
whatever
;)

SMB GmbH                                   http://www.softwarebuero.de