Re: objectsOfClass not working?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Aadithya Deshpande wrote:
> i made modifications of the tutorial program to list all objects of a
> given class by using
>
> db.objectsOfClass( CarImpl.class.getName() )
>
> and it's behaving very strangely.  it just abruptly terminates my
> program.
>
> has anyone else noticed this behavior?

objectsOfClass() is not implemented. To me it seems that it does not fit into
the ozone model. This method would allow to use classes as collections. The
Java object model does not allow this. So would like to remove this method
from the API. You may read more about the pros and cons in the mail archive.

SMB GmbH                                   http://www.softwarebuero.de