RE: need help (this is both a users and dev question, I think)

Thanks.  This is what my problem was...  Can anybody tell me if there is something else I did wrong, which put me in the position of needing to specify absolute path, or is this just a (minor) undocumented bug?

BTW, my comment still stands on the provided readme files being a bit too minimalist for my taste (and yes I am aware of the existance of readme files in the sample directories).

>When I try running the build batch file, I get the following error and now I'm lost:
> >
> > C:\Java\ozone101\samples\simple>..\..\build.bat
> > The system cannot find the path specified.

I had the same problem before. build.bat is calling bin\ant.bat, since you
are under simple directory, it couldn't find path for ant.bat. Change to the
absolute directory path: <OZONE_HOME>\bin\ant.bat instead of using the
relative path, and it should work.