[Newbie] Build won't work

Hi ozone-folks,

I'm new to ozone-db. I want to compile the sources using ant and jikes but I
get several errors during doing that. first of all ant compiles about usage
of copyFile - please consider to change this to copy only because its
depreciated ant syntax.
seconly: could you gave me a list of all necessary jar files to compile. ant
miss sax, which I have but I don't now what de.fub.bytecode is.

Thax for your help

bye

toby

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a