Re: [Newbie] Build won't work

Hi Falko,

> All needed jars are in the source package. As well as a version of Ant
> that
> works with the build.xml files. Building ozone is done by starting
> build.sh in
> $OZONE_HOME.

Unfortuanly I have to use Win2k and build.bat won't work on my client. I
prints out
that $ANT_HOME is not found. As I use Ant 1.3 a lot by myself and have no
further
problems. Have I set current $ANT_HOME to "" or what anything else?
Furthermore the all batch files that cooperating with built.bat causes a
weired problem. If I start my one ant after I used your build.bat my console
window hangs on a recrusion complain about a wrong set system var. I know Win2K
isn't a well platform for develpment. But I have to use this right now.... :(

I try if the sh-files works better on my linux-machine @ home, but I would
welcome any ideas to get ozone compile on borg-os Win2k..

Thankx ;)

Toby

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a