Re: [Newbie] Build won't work

Hi,

> You might be able to use your installed 1.3 ant with the ozone build.xml
> file. Have you tried that? I saw something on the list about the bat
> files working different for Win 2000 so you might want to check the
> archives. As I recall, the fix was simple.

I sometimes noticed some Problems with parameters %n like %1 on Win2k.
Yes I have tried to use the build.xml by ant 1.3 itself but I complains
about
several deprecidated elements, which I fixed.  I will try the build on my
linux system
which usually works better ;-). Thaks for your kind help.

I currently plan to use ozone with dom4j in order to make it step by step to
a pdom.
That should be possible as the dbxml-api offering SAX-support.

Bye

-toby

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

"