Re: Variable bindings

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in using the persistent DOM implementation included
> with Ozone as part of a project we are working on at the moment
> (http://www.xlinkit.com). We would however need to pass variable
> bindings to the XPath processor for this to work so I was just
> wondering if you could tell me whether this was possible or not?

I'm not the XML expert (and don't know what 'variable bindings' are) so maybe
someone from the mail list can expand this.

Anyway, ozone's DOM is a real persistent DOM. Parsers, XPath processors and
all other tools work on top of that without knowing anything about persistence
or transactions which is transparently handled by ozone. So all what 'your'
XPath processor (the XPath processor you choose) can do, it basically can do on
top of ozone too. The biggest problem might be namespaces which are not
supported by ozone's DOM level1.