Re: Installation - ant throws an exception

Hi Raul,

On Mon, 07 Aug 2000, Fiedler.Raul wrote:
> Dear Ozone,
>
> Using the Ozone 5.4 download.
> Please give me a hint why invocation of ant in my ozone home directory
> throws this exception.
>
> Below is the output:
> unix /home/icsrfi/develop/ozone/ozone-0.5.4>  ant
> Buildfile: build.xml
> Project base dir set to: /home/icsrfi/develop/ozone/ozone-0.5.4
> Executing Target: init
> Executing Target: prepare
> Executing Target: DxLib
> Compiling 62 source files to /home/icsrfi/develop/ozone/ozone-0.5.4
> sun/tools/javac/Main

You can find this class in the tools.jar file of your Java installation, this
should be something like $JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar. It seems that you
didn't install your Java package properly. Did you set the environment
variable JAVA_HOME?

If so, which JDK do you use?
Which ant do you use, the one that comes woth the ozone distribution?

>         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.doClassicCompile(Javac.java,
> Compiled Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java, Compiled
> Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java, Compiled Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java, Compiled
> Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java, Compiled
> Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java, Compiled Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java, Compiled Code)
>
> best regards
> Raul
> raul.fiedler@ecb.int

Regards,