creatObject exception

Hi ozone

I have implemented my little ozone app, testDB, copying the Car example
sources from tutorial html docs.

At:
Car car = (Car)db.createObject(CarImp.class.getName(), 0);

the Exception, org.ozoneDB.ClassNotFoundExc, is thrown.

I think that I haven't set up all paths correct, but I have no clue really.

My own sources are in directory /home/testDB.
I have not given my sources and the package a name or added anything to
classpath, because I don't know what that means. An example of this or hint
where this is described would be most welcome.

I compile the project with 'ant' and, a modified build.xml. It compiles my
sources and generates the _proxy, but I don't get the *.ocd file.

I execute my app with invoking:
ojvm testDB

Additional, I am using sun, Solaris 2.5.1, and Korn shell

Thank you very much
Raul Fiedler