Re: Integration with EJBoss

On Wed, 09 Aug 2000, Zucca Mario wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I saw a news that indicate an integration with EJBoss server :)
>
> Has anyone developed, or has the intention to develop, a tool to persist
> entity bean on ozone ?
Marc Fleury and I tried to find a way to integrate ozone into jBoss (ejboss
then) some time ago. We failed on this. IMO ozone provides to much things that
an EJB server provides too. ozone can do much more than just storing object,
which is what a jBoss backing store is probably used for.

> Otherwise I can develop a simple O/XML mapping tool using EJBoss and Ozone.
Yes, a simple tool to start with would be great. I really want to see jBoss and
ozone working together.