RE: Re[2]: Ozone won't shutdown...

I've fixed the problem that caused the server to hang after correct shutdown.
It's in the CVS. You just need to update org.ozoneDB.core.Server.

However, there are still problem if the server receives the shutdown signal
and there are still active client connections. I will try to look into this.

Falko