(VOTE) Should SUN Microsystems Open Source Java?

(Sorry for the SPAM and X-post)

I created a poll to get feedback on the SUN Open Sourcing Java.  I tried
to create all options from tightening down all the way to loosening up
control.

Anyway.  The vote system is at http://relativity.yi.org/java and
explains all options.

If you could forward this on to other mailing lists so that we could get
a better statistical sample I would appreciate it.

Kevin

--
** Should SUN Open Source Java? Please Vote:
http://relativity.yi.org/java **

Kevin A Burton (e-mail: burton@apache.org, UIN: 73488596, ZKey:
burtonator)
http://relativity.yi.org
Message to SUN Microsystems:  "Please Open Source Java!"
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme
excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu, 300 B.C.