Re: transient fields

ok, this is really a simple and straight forward way -

if I want to set this field through a methode like setTransientField(
TransientField tfield ) I get a java.io.NotSerializableException ... I guess
because this class (TransientField) was not postprocessed by myself.

... conclusion of a rookie ...
is it right that every class that appears inside the interface of a persistent
capable class must be postprocessed, but if I define this class with the keyword
'transient', while using it as field, it will not become persistent ...

greetings and thanks again
lars