Please help..

Hello All :

I am using ozone database.  I have used
serialversionUID in my classes to take care
of versioning.

So far everything was working fine. Many times
I have modified the object to be stored in database
by introducing new methods and variables.

But now I am unable to read or write to database.
I am getting the following error message at my application side

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.ozoneDB.OzoneProxy

On ozone side the error message is

warning: ObjectState: proxy(): unable to create proper proxy object.

I have done the "opp" also. ( earlier not doing "opp" after java
comiplation
used to give the this  problem )

What could be the reason ?

thanks and regards,