RE: Problems starting ozone ?

Hi Falko,

thanks I'll try this asap :)

I've got another one error: after storing a pretty large XML file (about
2000 elements) using SAX instead of DOM version of ozone samples now I have
to query the node using XPath.
After a few attempts ( using the sample first and replace XPath processor
with Xalan after ..) I got the following error:

[warn] (473) Transaction: invokeObject()
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.AbstractObjectContainer.invokeTarget(AbstractObje
            ctContainer.java:197)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.invokeObject(Transaction.java:462)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.DbRemote.DbInvoke.perform(DbInvoke.java:62)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.performCommand(Transaction.java:227)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.performCommand(TransactionManager.java:3
30)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.completeTransaction(TransactionManager.j
ava:299)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.handleCommand(TransactionManager.java:21
7)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.InvokeServer.handleClientEvent(InvokeServer.java:78)
        at
org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.java:38)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[warn] (473) Transaction: ta(-114): uncaught exception:
(org.ozoneDB.OzoneInternalExc: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException)
    org.ozoneDB.OzoneInternalExc: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.invokeObject(Transaction.java:489)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.DbRemote.DbInvoke.perform(DbInvoke.java:62)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.performCommand(Transaction.java:227)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.performCommand(TransactionManager.java:3
30)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.completeTransaction(TransactionManager.j
ava:299)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.handleCommand(TransactionManager.java:21
7)
        at
org.ozoneDB.core.InvokeServer.handleClientEvent(InvokeServer.java:78)
        at
org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.java:38)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[info] (473) InvokeServer: connection closed (user: zucca)

I think this is due to a poor XML parser implementation, do you agree ?
Is it possible to use Xerces parser in ozone ?

Bye
Mario

P.S. If I use xalan and xerces alone (coming with the Xalan 1.2
implementation) all is working