Re: omquery.jar is missing from ozoneenv.bat

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, marcus.rimmer@ubs.com wrote:
> Small issue.
>
> omquery.jar is missing from the classpath in ozoneenv.bat hence XPath queries
> fail since the server can't find the query classes.
>
> I checked the unix script and the classpath is built dynamically so I guess it
> doesn't have this problem.
>
> If you would like to do something similar on NT you could use the following :
Thanks. I just about to check in this patch...

> --------------
> echo Initializing Ozone classpath...
>
> set OZONE_CLASSPATH=%OZONE_CLASSPATH%;%OZONE_HOME%
>
> for %%i in (%OZONE_HOME%\bin\*.jar) do call :buildOzonePath %%i
> goto exitEnv
>
> :buildOzonePath
> set OZONE_CLASSPATH=%OZONE_CLASSPATH%;%1
> goto exitEnv
...is the last line ok. I'm totally unfamiliar with NT. It looks like the loop
breaks after one call of buildOzonePath because of the goto at the end? I'm
surely wrong, just to make sure... ;)

BTW: will this work with 95,98,00,whateverWinSystem too?