Re: XML Query Error

Is anyone foolish enough to serialize (and put into Ozone) Swing stuf?
I discovered I can put in JTables, IconImages, JLabels and JButtons,
and empty JDesktopPanes, but try putting in anything with a
JInternalFrame and you get a complaint about .setLayout() being added
to the JInternalFrame directly versus .getContentPane()

This happens when I do it in Ozone or serialize locally, so I isolated
that much.  And it happens with trivial examples, too.

Is this a known thing?  Suggested workarounds?  This is on NT.

				-- Marek