Re: XML Query Error

}From ozone-users-owner@ozone-db.org Fri Aug 25 13:11 CDT 2000
}From: Falko Braeutigam <falko@smb-tec.com>
}On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Marek Lugowski wrote:
}>
Is anyone foolish enough to serialize (and put into Ozone) Swing stuff?
}> I discovered I can put in JTables, IconImages, JLabels and JButtons,
}> and empty JDesktopPanes, but try putting in anything with a
}> JInternalFrame and you get a complaint about .setLayout() being added
}> to the JInternalFrame directly versus .getContentPane()
}>
}> This happens when I do it in Ozone or serialize locally, so I isolated
}> that much.  And it happens with trivial examples, too.
}
}If the objects are not Serializable, then there is no chance to get them into
}ozone.

Class JInternalFrame

java.lang.Object

  +--java.awt.Component

        +--java.awt.Container

              +--javax.swing.JComponent

                    +--javax.swing.JInternalFrame

All Implemented Interfaces:

      Accessible, ImageObserver, MenuContainer, RootPaneContainer,
      Serializable, WindowConstants

				-- Marek