XML Query - Frustration

After getting the following exception on my Work Machine (Sun SOlaris),

>>ojvm XML.Query -q //NAME test.xml
>>Querying file: test.xml
>>Query String: //NAME
>>XPath Processor: org.ozoneDB.xml.xpath.XtXPathProcessor
>>java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer
>>        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStactTrace(Native Method)
>>        at org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.DocumentImpl_Proxy.getDocumentElement
>>(DocumentImpl_Proxy.java:833)
>>         at XML.Query.main(Compiled Code)

I came home and installed Ozone on my Win95. Installation, Database setup
and Server start all went fine. When I run the same XML query example I get

Querying file: test1.xml
Query string: /PERSON
XPath processor: org.ozoneDB.xml.xpath.XtXPathProcessor
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.NodeListImpl
        at
org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.DocumentImpl_Proxy.getDocumentElement(DocumentImpl_Proxy.java:833)
        at XML.Query.main(Query.java, Compiled Code)

I cant even put debug messages in DocumentImpl_Proxy.java and compile since
it is a autogenerated file and i cant modify and even if I can, it wont
compile.

There are no warnings in the server log. I could see that the
getDocumentElement() in DocumentImpl_Proxy.java does of type casting using
Result Converter, but couldnt understand any of it.

Ozonies, please guide me . I'm really frustrated.

-Sarva