What's the trick to get multiple users to talk to same db?

ok, I have an Ozone running on Solaris 8 and connect to it from NT.
Now, while that is up, I'd like to connect to the same Ozone VM but
from a new client running on Solaris.  Unfortunately both users are
named marek :).  I suppose I can create phantom users on Solaris, but
would that suffice?  Want to talk to ozone on ports 3333 and 3335, for
example.   3333 is up, now I want 3335 to join in.

				-- Marek