Re: What's the trick to get multiple users to talk to same db?

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Marek Lugowski wrote:
> you're right.  i discovered that after sending my message.
> is thre a practical limit on how many connections can be supported?
ozone uses a one-client-connection(server thread)-to-one-socket
mapping architecture. So, for a JDK that uses one-to-one mapping for Java
threads to OS processes your system has to handle one OS process and one socket
for each client connection...