Installation Problem

Hi,
I'm a research assistant for a professor at Athabasca University.  I'm looking at ozone to use in our project.  I have run the Build.bat & have gotten over the classic vs modern  compile hang-ups.  The build seems to complete, after a long list of commands, errors (non-fatal & warnings).  The last line is "completed in 35 seconds".   & no exceptions are thrown. But I go to use ozoneInst & get the following error
  NoClassDefFoundError: org/ozoneDB/tools/Install

I look for org/ozoneDB/tools/Install & there is only a .java file and no .class file.

I'm assuming build does all the compiling of the files in the the org/ozoneDB/*../*.java files.   But I see no .class files anywhere, does that mean the build did not complete sucessfully.

Any help would be much appreciated?

Heather

PS Another question - how do you see the currect discussion.  From the web-site you can only click on Archive (which is discussion in June & past)