Mapping Ozone objects into XML using Castor

Hi,

I met a problem when I using Castor to map the Ozone objects(Strictly
speaking, it's an OzoneProxy which is retrieved from OzoneDB) into XML,
I found that it ignores the mapping specifications in the mapping file and
only uses the default mapping. I wonder if this problem has something to do
with Ozone Proxy object since we always get Proxy object from OzoneDB. I
tried to map a regular java object, and the mapping is done according to the
mapping file.

I am wondering if someone had the similar experience and could give me some
suggestions.

Thanks.

Wen