Scalibility of Ozone

Hello,

I'm new to Ozone, and am looking at it to use for a document management
system. I'm interested in any ideas anyone can give me in regards to its
scalability (max users, TPS, database size).  In our situation, we'll have
maybe 100 users, have no more than about 20 TPS, and will be likely to
store up to 200GB of data. Can Ozone support this?

I'm also interested in how (if?) other people are using Ozone for 3 tier
apps, especially with corba. Is the penalty of the two remote calls
(Client -> App Server -> Ozone) going to be significant? Should I instead
look at incorporating corba into the Ozone objects, and having the client
call them? Has nobody else done these things and I'll be the first to test
them?

Kiril Dunn
Director
EZIFILE Pty Limited