handleClientException()

Hi,

I stored some objects in OzoneDB and did something to them. Everything is
working fine. But when I shut down the server and restart it, then I tried
to retrieve the objects again and I got the following error on the server
side:

[info] (341) InvokeServer: connection established...
[info] (396) InvokeServer: user logged in: jromano
[info] (396) ClusterStore: loadCluster(): load cluster from disk: 104
[warn] (396) InvokeServer: handleClientException():
java.net.SocketException: Co
nnection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket input stream read
    java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket
             input stream read
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:86)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:186)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:204)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.peekCode(ObjectInputStream.java:1549)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.refill(ObjectInputStream.java:1683)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:283)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:236)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxClient.receive(DxClient.java:107)
        at
org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java:44)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
[info] (396) InvokeServer: connection closed (user: jromano)

And on the client side, I got:

D:\projects\datalayer\jbproject\DataLayer\classes>java
com.glue.persistence.test
com\glue\persistence\persistence.properties
        at
com.glue.persistence.ozone.GTOzoneImpl.objectsOfClass(GTOzoneImpl.jav
a:123)
        at
com.glue.persistence.objects.access.GTAccountManagerImpl.getAccounts(
GTAccountManagerImpl.java:22)
        at com.glue.persistence.test.main(test.java:57)

Could anyone help me with this problem? Thanks a lot!

Wen