From: Martin Harper [mailto:mcnh2@cam.ac.uk]
Sent: 05 September 2000 15:40
To: ozone-users@ozone-db.org
Subject: javax.transaction.xa.XAResource

I've been working my way through the ozone tutorial, but when I tries to
run the client application I was confronted by the following error...

javax/transaction/xa/XAResource
    at ozone.TestApp.main(TestApp.java:21)

And it seems to be right - I can't find any XAResource classfile either.
Looking on sun's website, it appears to be part of J2EE, which I don't
have and which requires special licensing. Is there any other way to get
hold of this classfile (and any other related ones that ozone needs), or
must I wait for Sun to wake up in order to proceed?

The website states that "From version 0.3.2 we have started to
distribute binary and source packages. Both packages contain all
libraries that are needed by ozone." but the only related file I can
find is OzoneXAResource, which implements XAResource. No luck there
then...

Help! :)
Martin