Re: Problems compiling CVS ozone under Windows

Hi Falko,

I had examined the classpath and it appeared to be correct. I even
substituted the scripts I used to compile 0.5.5 and got the same error.

Then I noticed that the date on the ant.jar from CVS was 16 May 00 and the
one in 0.5.5 was 16 Aug 00. So I replaced the CVS ant.jar version with the
0.5.5 one and that eliminated the  'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tools/ant/Main' problem. However then there was a similar error
on org/w3c/dom/node so I replaced the w3c-dom.jar with the one from 0.5.5
which fixed that. The next similar error was  org/xml/sax/SaxException so I
replaced xerxes.jar which fixed that. Then a series of import errors related
to the Marshaller & UnMarshaller in castor.jar occured.  Replacing the
castor.jar doesn't help there.

The same problems occur under Win98 & NT with Sun JDK 1.3. Is their anyone
successfuly compiling the CVS version of ozone under Windows that could
help?

Thanks,

Don