Re: Problems compiling CVS ozone under Windows

I replaced the castor.jar with anther version and am past the errors
mentioned below and the junit.jar because of subsequant errors. It appears
that the jar files that were downloaded from CVS are corrupt as was
mentioned by someone in an earlier message. I'll continue replacing the jars
and keep you posted.

cheers,

don