Storing DOM Document in the OzoneDB

Hi,

1)
I Tried to Store the Transient DOM created (using JAVA XML API
DocumentbuilderFactory for creating a new Document)by using
DOMParser.StroreDocument(Document doc, String docName).
I got the following Exception :
java.io.ioException :at com.sun.tree.XmlDocument
Is it not possible to store a new Document Object created using some other API
then ozoneDb.util.DOMFactory
the DOMFactory class in the org.ozoneDB.xml does not have the required
classes. Is creating a New Document Object using ozone API not supported?
How do you create one if you cant't use other API's to create a new Document?

2)
Can we Store a DTD in the OZONEDB and get the elements and attributes from it
Just like XML. Let's say I have created a transient DOM XML using java XML API
DocumentBuilderFactory ,how do I validate it against a predefined DTD  before
storing it in the OZONEDB(without serializing it and writing it to a file and
Storing it by using XercesDOMParser.)

Please reply
it is Critical