Re: Problems compiling CVS ozone under Windows

>From: Falko Braeutigam <falko@smb-tec.com>
>To: "Don Berendsen" <donberendsen@hotmail.com>, ozone-users@ozone-db.org
>Subject: Re: Problems compiling CVS ozone under Windows
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:49:58 +0200

>Ok. While I'm perfectly sure that the jars from the CVS are okay and Linux
>users don't seem to have problems, you are getting corrupted files. But the
>jars
>from the distributions are okay... seems like checking out from a win
>system
>corrupts the jars. Hmmm... The size of my ant.jar is 90575.  What size do
>you
>get?

The sizes were not the same in the previous check out, previous ant.jar
90,913 vs. current 90,575.

>Anyway, I turned off CVS keyword substitution for all the jars. Does this
>change anything for you? (please do checkout just the jars - xml module
>doesn't
>compile currently!)

Yes.

I just checked out the jar files again and now they are all the same size as
in the 0.5.5 version except for Castor.jar which is now 779,765 vs. 626,568
in 0.5.5.

Compilation with the newly checked out jars proceeds until a series of
'OzoneSAXParser...method not found' errors occur. I assume this is due to
the state of the xml module you mentioned.

Will the xml module be ready soon? If not is there a way I can get a version
that will compile that includes the onCreate() & onDelete() methods?

Thank you again for the help.

cheers,

don