Re: Security Implementation in Ozone

Falko,
I've created a version of Ozone where you can specify an allowable IP address for clients. It's just a quick fix, but I'll add some fancier rules later.
I wrote it for .55 originally and then merged it with last nights CVS version on my machine. Ofcourse it didn't compile, so when I get home tonight I'll update my CVS tree and merge it with that and send you a patch.
I'm thinking of someway to create a nice clean authentication pattern, so different models can just be plugged in.
As I'm using the XML part of Ozone for my project, I'm looking forward to have a look at your new API.