Re:Missing packages

>I had a similar problem - XAResource is actually hiding away in
>%OZONE_HOME%\bin\jta-spec1_0_1.jar
>But ant should have set up the path correctly automatically...  Have >you
>set up
>the environment variables mentioned in the INSTALL file?
>
>Martin

Well, I set everything as indicated. I also added a line in the ant script
to include "jta-spec1_0_1.jar" in myCLASSPATH environment variable. It
didn't help:

[exec] .\org\ozoneDB\ExternalDatabase.java:15: Class
javax.transaction.xa.XAResource not found in import.
[exec] import javax.transaction.xa.XAResource;
[exec]        ^
[exec] .\org\ozoneDB\xml\DOMFactory.java:35: Package org.openxml.parser not
found in import.
[exec] import org.openxml.parser.*;
[exec]        ^
[exec] .\org\ozoneDB\xml\DOMFactory.java:36: Package org.openxml.io not
found in import.

It still can't find openxml either.

I have the same problem either under NT workstation 4.0 (IBM JDK1.3) and
solaris2.6.1 (SUN JDK 1.2).

thanks,

-denilson.