Re:Missing packages

Hi Denilson,

On Don, 14 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> [exec] .\org\ozoneDB\ExternalDatabase.java:15: Class
> javax.transaction.xa.XAResource not found in import.
> [exec] import javax.transaction.xa.XAResource;
> [exec]        ^
> [exec] .\org\ozoneDB\xml\DOMFactory.java:35: Package org.openxml.parser not
> found in import.
> [exec] import org.openxml.parser.*;
> [exec]        ^
> [exec] .\org\ozoneDB\xml\DOMFactory.java:36: Package org.openxml.io not
> found in import.
>
> It still can't find openxml either.
>
> I have the same problem either under NT workstation 4.0 (IBM JDK1.3) and
> solaris2.6.1 (SUN JDK 1.2).

I don't know exactly why your build.xml file tries to compile these sources in
org/ozoneDB/xml*.java. Theses sources are not used anymore - but the
subdirectories (dom/, util/, xpath/) have to be compiled for ozoneXML usage. So
I propose to remove these files from the 'xml' module in the next release.

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                                 mailto:lars@smb-tec.com
SMB GmbH                                     http://www.smb-tec.com