Re: OOQuery Language

bhat prashanth wrote:

> Hi,

> How do u Implement the OQLQuery interface in org.odmg ? can we use this for
> the above query?. Ozone does'nt have a standard Query interface?
> Please reply ASAP

based on org.ozoneDB.odmg.OzoneODMG::newOQLQuery() --

    /**
    Create a new <code>OQLQuery</code> object.
    @return The new <code>OQLQuery</code> object.
    @see org.odmg.OQLQuery
    */
    public OQLQuery newOQLQuery() {
        throw new RuntimeException ("newOQLQuery(): ozone does not implement
OQL.");
        }

I'd say no then, at least for now
Actually, this is something that interests me too - how long will it be until
Ozone has OQL support? I'd guess a loooong time, but it'd be good to know.

Martin