Re: Status of the ozone project

how about for starters -- releasing an updated binary distribution?
Some of us are having compilation problems.  Is there a reason why
a binary distribution no longer keeps up with the source?  I thought
surely producing all the necessary jars and stuffing them into a directory
would solve a lot of pain.

I am all for elementary, clean ozone first.  But it is hard to play with
it on Solaris and NT and 98 and a Mac (yes!) at the same time -- if I
have to worry about weird compilations, and mostly for features I don't
need.

I need a db.

				-- Marek