Flexibility

Guys.

    Unfortunately I am not an Ozone user. I am just reading code
    and trying to stay with Ozone progress.

    May be it is completely irrelevant to Ozone project, but I'd like
    to post it to make sure you guys aware about it.

    Currently I am working on a project.
    We have Object Oriented Model (in UML). These model is pretty
    good and very carefully describes base classes. But we redefine
    subclasses for every release. Then we came up with flexibility idea.
    Subclasses may be added in runtime and some algorithms
    may use additional subclasses. Unfortunately there are a lot of
    technical problems to support such a thing in Java and Oracle.

    So, question is "Is Ozone group aware about such a requirements
    for certain systems ?". And "Are there any plans to support
    such a things in Ozone ?"

Mike.

Mikhail S. Sidorov          MikhailSidorov@netscape.net
Piscataway, NJ              http://msidorov.netfirms.com