thanks

hi Lars,

Thanks. I was able to store the transient DOM thro' xerces parser
DocumentImplDocument doc= new DocumentImpl();
and using StoreDocument(Document doc, String docName);
but the same code does not work with DocumentBuilder.

Anyway, the next thing I want to know is
I want to Retrieve the Document names(String) of all XML documents stored in
ozone whose name goes like this "Rule*.xml" where * may be any character.
so the result may be
Rule1.xml
Rule2.xml
do you have to use java Collections and store that object in ozone using
key/value pair and then retrieve. Is there any other way around this?(easier)

bye
prashanth