Re:Missing packages

>I don't know exactly why your build.xml file tries to compile these sources
>in
>org/ozoneDB/xml*.java. Theses sources are not used anymore - but the
>subdirectories (dom/, util/, xpath/) have to be compiled for ozoneXML
>usage. So
>I propose to remove these files from the 'xml' module in the next release.

Hi Lars,

thanks for the reply.

Sorry to insist on this... Is there any plans for a new release in the short
term? I'm really interested in ozone for many reasons but it has been
frustrating not to be able to try it yet.

Also, I *think* I remember reading somewhere that ozone requires IBM JDK1.3.
Is that really so?

regards,

-denilson