Re: Serious Persistence Problem - new info, ignore previous msg

Some additional investigation has clarified the problem. Write locks are
being generated on methods for interfaces in the same package as the subject
class whose proxy class is being generated.

Methods for interfaces from other packages are included but only with read
locks. When OPP is running is gives a message similar to 'can't find source
code for interface' for extended interfaces from other packages. The update
methods from these interfaces are not listed during OPP proxy generation.
Adding the package name to the name of the extended interface does not make
a difference.

So my question now for other Windoze NT users is:

How do I ensure that OPP can find the source for these interfaces so proxies
are properly generated?

The package root is in the class path for the OPP execution. I tried adding
the fully qualified package name to the class path.

I'm starting the OPP process from a batch file located in the directory
where the source for the classes whose proxies are generated is located.
This in turn calls a batch file at the package root location.

Prior to running OPP I set up the environment with:

set CLASSPATH=

SET JAVA_HOME=D:\jdk1.3.1_01
SET INNERVIEW_LIB=D:\innerview\main\innerview-main\lib
SET OZONE_CLASSPATH=
SET INNERVIEW_CLASSPATH=D:\innerview\main\innerview-main\src
SET OZONE_HOME=D:\ozone-1.0.1

echo Initializing Ozone classpath...

set OZONE_CLASSPATH=%INNERVIEW_CLASSPATH%
set OZONE_CLASSPATH=%OZONE_CLASSPATH%;.
set OZONE_CLASSPATH=%OZONE_CLASSPATH%;%INNERVIEW_LIB%\xerces.jar
etc...

OPP is executed using a batch file in the root directory such as:

java -classpath %INNERVIEW_CLASSPATH%;%OZONE_CLASSPATH%
org.ozoneDB.tools.OPP.OPP -KS
au.com.harrison.innerview.report.ReportManagerImpl
au.com.harrison.innerview.report.ReportElementBuilderImpl

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Don