Re: Getting Object while we forgot

> Hello,
> What method to get instances/object of a class from ozone ?, cause i've been
> inserting some objects of a class, but then the next day i want to get those
> object i forgot about the names of those object so couldnt get the object.
> TIA

Sorry, but at the moment there is no other way than getting objects by name. If
you've forgot the name of your root object the it'll be lost. The
objectsForClass() method isn't implemented yet. Perhaps we should introduce a
method allNames() that returns all available names.

Best Regards,
Gerd

Gerd Mueller                                    gerd@smb-tec.com
SMB GmbH                                  http://www.smb-tec.com