Re: Getting Object while we forgot

Quoting Don Berendsen <donberendsen@hotmail.com>:
OK Thanks I got it,
BTW in my system,there's 50 IDs, 50 name(s) in my log
file. As Far As I Know those values is return by startup
() method in WizardStore, then i only have 2 class
(ClassA,ClassB)for example:
ClassA root objects are : code1,code2,code3,code4...
ClassB root objects are : name1,name2,name3,name4...

when i do this:
ClassA objA=(ClassA)db.objectForName("name1");
i got java.lang.ClassCastException: ClassBImpl_Proxy

Ok, Here's my point ,how can i get all name(root names)
or OID from client so i can get all objects of a class ?
(by evaluating using objecForName() method)
TIA

> On my system there's a database file named
nameTable.wizard that has the
> names of the root objects in a readable form when
viewed in a text editor.
> You might take a look in there.
>
> cheers,
>
> don
>

> >From: rekaakmar@catcha.com
> >To: ozone-users@ozone-db.org
> >Subject: Getting Object while we forgot
> >Date: 5 Oct 2000 02:18:07 -0000
> >
> >Hello,
> >What method to get instances/object of a class from
ozone ?, cause i've
> >been
> >inserting some objects of a class, but then the next
day i want to get
> >those
> >object i forgot about the names of those object so
couldnt get the object.