Remarks from ozone-beginner

Dear ozone developers! What you are doing is greate!
But as ozone-beginner I had some troubles with Car tutorial.

1. Until I  read tutorial.rex I could not start database and make
new user. I couldn't find instructions for building dbms and
using administrative tools anywhere except this file. It will be
good for novice user if you place them at the root directory.

2. While reading tutorial.html I didn't understand why after
opp CarImpl
it will creates Car_Proxy.class and not CarImpl_Proxy.class?

And why I should build proxy from CarImpl rather then from Car?
If all what I have to have is interface?

3. After all example didn't work (cant find CarImpl.class) until
I read 1999 user-list arhive and realize that I must shutdown
dbms and include the proper values in classpath. Of course
I forgot about shutdown and spend a lot of time looking at
this message, changing classpath and getting the same
message again. Please, make it more clear to such user as me!

Best regards, Alexander