Re: Ozone in real applications ?

Falko Braeutigam <falko@softwarebuero.de> writes:

> It's a very simple solution to provide a "transactional environment for
> persistent Java objects". (if simplicity is a win for you)
>
> ozone's single instance architecture should be a win. (otherwise you shouldn't
> use it).

OK, this is clear to me; i found the architecture clean and clearly a win for
some kind of application (including, probably, mine :-).

> > Any benchmark in real situations ?
> What is a real situation?

This is a good question ;->

For example, in the backend of a web application with a real-life workload.
(well, still vague, but you get the idea).

Or may be better, benchmarks that show where are the limits of the system
in terms of size and "transaction" per seconds; ok, again, very vague, but
anything that can help find out if ozone can fit a given planned work-load.

Thanks
        Maurizio

--
Maurizio De Cecco