Re: XML document too large for storing ?

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Henning Pohl wrote:
> Hy, I have the following problem with ozone-0.5.5:
>
> - I installed ozone-0.5.5 successfully under Win NT 4.0, compiled it with
> Sun's jdk1.3
>
> - If I try the samples/XML/Store.java example with the sample XML-file
> test2.xml a java.lang.StackOverflowError comes up. With the much shorter
> 'test.xml' file it is no problem to store the DOM.

DOM isn't very suited to handle communication between client and server. Try to
use the OzoneSAXParser.

To come around these problems we are reworking the ozone/XML code. You may
review the ongoing work in the CVS. We will hopefully have something working
later this week.