Re: XML documents too large?

Lars Martin wrote:

> What does this mean? Which example did you use?

We weren't using an example; our own code used
the DOMConverterUtil to convert from PersistentDOM to Xerces DOM.

> > This happens only on computers with 128MB RAM, no problem with 256 MB
> > RAM (OS is SuSE Linux with enough swap space).

As we know now, the RAM size isn't the problem.

> Regards,
> Lars

Thanks for the answer. We haven't fixed the problem, but that doesn't
matter anymore,
because now we are using the ozone LocalDatabase.

Falko Bräutigam writes in his answer to Henning Pohls request (on 23 of
Oct.):
> DOM isn't very suited to handle communication between client and server. Try to
> use the OzoneSAXParser.
Maybe this would have been a solution for us also.

thx
Michael