Re: Ozone in real applications ?

Falko Braeutigam <falko@softwarebuero.de> writes:

> Actually, I don't know. Seems that people just don't report when they are using
> ozone.

That's a pity ;-> !!

> Maurizio, what can I say? It depends. ozone isn't an out-of-the-box product.
> But if you are going to store some 10,000 objects, on a single processor
> machine, serving 10 concurrent clients and you are ready to "actively" work
> with ozone, then I don't see a problem. With 10,000,000 objects, on 32
> processors and 1000 clients in a mission critical environment it might be a bit
> early ;) But if nobody raises the object/client/processor marks it will be "to
> early" even in 10 years...

OK, i understand your point; of course, it depends on the situation ...

> So what do you want to do with ozone, Maurizio?

Well, we are thinking about a backend for a number of web stuff ...
to early to talk about it ... but we surely will evaluate ozone,
and will be back to share the results :->

maurizio

--
Maurizio De Cecco
MandrakeSoft 		http://www.mandrakesoft.com/