Re: Newbie: How to query for an object?

Falko:

So, once I put an object into the database, how do I get it back?

I saw the getObjectsOfClass method, but that is not yet implemented.

I see that I can get an object from its name, but that is not
sufficient since I want more than one object.

Maybe a little more explanantion would help me to understand
what you are talking about.

Thanks,
	Neil.

--