ClassCastException

In my system,there's 50 IDs, 50 name(s) in my log
file. As Far As I Know those values is return by startup() method in
WizardStore, then i only have 2 class
 (ClassA,ClassB)for example:
 ClassA root objects are : code1,code2,code3,code4...
 ClassB root objects are : name1,name2,name3,name4...

 when i do this:
 ClassA objA=(ClassA)db.objectForName("name1");
 i got java.lang.ClassCastException: ClassBImpl_Proxy

 Ok, Here's my point ,how can i get all name(root names)
 or OID from client so i can get all objects of a class ?
 (by evaluating using objecForName() method)
 TIA