Re: Too many XMLContainers?

On Thu, 02 Nov 2000, Kevin S. Clarke wrote:
> Hi Falko, you wrote:
> >But in your
> >case the client VM runs out of memory.Please send to code of your client.
>
> Thanks, I'm probably doing something stupid.  I thought I stayed pretty
> faithful to the sample code but probably am overlooking something
> simple.  So as not to waste the money of those who pay for their bandwidth,
> please see:
>
> http://171.65.82.62/SaxStore.txt
>
> for the code.

Kevin, there is an array of the file names in your code. This holds 150,000
Strings in your test case. While storing the files you are adding the full path
to the files in the array -> 150,000 full qualified paths... this is to much
for the standard heap size. I suggest to keep the full path in a local variable
instead of storing them in the array.